What Makes Orient Automatic FEU00002BW Different?
If you’re in the market for a classy wristwatch, look no further than the Orient Automatic FEU00002BW. The Orient Automatic FEU00002BW is a sophisticated timepiece that can adapt to any event thanks to its many useful functions. This stunning clock, with its modern design, is perfect for both everyday use and special occasions.
This watch’s sleek appearance and reliable construction come courtesy of its stainless steel case and bracelet. The Orient Automatic FEU00002BW has all the bells and whistles, including an automatic movement, mineral crystal, and a date display.
An added bonus is the perpetual calendar. This watch’s perpetual calendar takes care of months with less than 31 days and leaps years so it never needs to be reset.
With a water resistance of 50 meters, your watch is safe from the splashes and drops that come with doing the dishes and washing your hands. The Orient Automatic FEU00002BW is easy to put on and take off thanks to its clasp that opens and closes with the stroke of a button. When you think about how well-made it is and how nice it looks, you’ll agree that this is a great addition to any collection.
It’s always a good time to give the Orient Automatic FEU00002BW. This watch will make a wonderful present for oneself or a loved one. This clock is a fine addition to your collection because of its elegant style and useful functions.
- Luminous hands and markers set on a white dial in a stainless steel casing.
- The date display window is located at 3 o’clock.
- No batteries are needed because the watch winds itself with the wearer’s arm movements (automatic movement).
- Months with fewer than 31 days and leap years up to the year 2100 are automatically accounted for by the perpetual calendar.
- A convenient push-button release/lock deployment clasp is included for quick and easy time adjustments.
- To a depth of 50 meters (about 165 feet), it is waterproof.
- We estimate the diameter to be 43 millimeters and the thickness to be 10 millimeters.
- The bracelet is a stainless steel push-button deployment model.
- Japanese import
Introduced in 2005, the Orient FEU00002BW is powered by the Automatic GEM-1001 mechanism. This timepiece is a throwback to the 1970s, with its stainless steel case and band and automatic movement.